Well it's safe to say I totally wish I could be back on the beautiful mysterious islands of the Galápagos. As I sit here laying awake staring at the ceiling of my room trying to fall asleep, I can't help but think back to our amazing trip. I know it's past blogging season considering the trip is over, but I just wanted to thank everyone for making the trip the best it could ever be. From Mr. Cromwell, to the nice bus driver, everyone on this trip made a difference that will never be forgotten. Out of all the traveling I will be doing in the year to come, I know this trip will always be one of the best experiences ill ever have. You guys rock, and I'm so blessed to have gotten to be included in such a memorable experience.
Over and out
Love always,
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment